Saturday, June 7, 2008

[yeah~My baby sis come back edi]

today went 2 sw n ts with my family..
n also meet yang yang at time square lu..
1st time..lol..hmm..not really nervous lar..
then go sw buy skin care lor..wow..this holiday spend alot of money edi..
clothes ar,shoes ar,spec ar,cosmetic ar..lol..
luckily not my money~my mummy one~
kekeke~feel happiness..hehe..
after shopping..we(mummy,sis,dar N me)went to my sis school to attend the performerce..
like some kind of music..somemore support my baby sis lar..lol..
so intersting..but when near finally thr..hv a little bit boring lor..hehe..
almost wanna oi oi le..
but ofcourse i din sleep la..haha..
the music sound so loud..cant asleep..!
2 hours later..finally finish already..~woohoo~
can go back home lu~my sis finally can back home edi~
yesterday she stay at skul~cantacc me sleep~aww~miss her..
luckily oly 1 day~if 1 week?omg!!i will die!!no ppl chat wt me n sleep wt me..!
see..lim suit yee..how important R u ..haha..
hmm..skul reopen soon~
haih..need 2 go back the stupid skul again~
need to be in the face of someone i dun like~swt~damm it!
owh lim lok yee!!!enjoy your skul life!!!no need bother the rubbish idiot foolish person!!!

my fren!all of u will support me rite???

I LOVE MY FREN WHO CARING ABOUT ME!
ESPECIALLY VINIC!
THANKS A LOT!!

GOOD NIGHT!!MUACKS!!

No comments: