Saturday, June 14, 2008

A busy day~just take a rest now~

woah~today wake up early in the morning~went to ampang girl skul for IU day~
for support my dear vinic too la~hahaha~
but!!swt!!when i go receptions for buy ticket,the teacher said:we're not allow short pant!omg!
WTH!what is the suck rule huh..hey!open mind abit ler..short pants only ma..not a big deal!
then my friend acc me go ampang point la..buy a trouser..seldom wear long pants lar..
sweat!!feel ugly!!but my friend say ok wor..dunno??
maybe suitable for me also??then rush to go back school again lor..
luckily haven start yet..find a place 2 sit down..tired..!
hmm..the show not bad lor..damm crazy Fun man~but so enjoy N happy lar..
woah~finally turn vinic dance already,but only dance a little part..

------------------------------------------------------------------------
when 12pm sumthing,mummy straight fetch me to time square meet my DAR DAR..
kekekezz...!!happy-ing!!the first thing i reach time square is help my darling n his fren 2 buy ticket lu..INCREDIBLE HULK..so nice..but..a lot of people ar..people moutain people sea..what the broken english..yuck..sorry fren..my english damm poor..learning now..
however,his my darling..must help him 2 buy lor..although
need wait so long..
half hour ago,yeah~i get it~then meet dar at 1st floor lor..yerr..
darling..how much i miss u..u know?i want hug u tight..but cannot..there is a public place..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

continue tomorow..hv to go now..bye!

No comments: