Monday, June 9, 2008

今天一个字形容[吊]

Today when i studying,the shit MR. wong suddenly sms for me,
did u all know wat he send for me?
so damm la!!swt!!he said:'i hope tat about me N my gf's things u dun simply say to ppl,bother your own things properly!'LMAO!im thinking..he really so childish!then i reply him,OI!uncle,u think both of u alot of good things or secret to let people know ar?crazy!izzit your mind hv something wrong?if you want to protect ur gf also no need 2 do such like the stupid things la!!then he reply,anyway,i dun wanna anythings disturb both of us!OMG!then i say:ghost want to disturb u ar!u thinks both of u are super star izzit?3 8!free until nothing to do,and!im dun hv any extra time to bother yours things,coz both of u for me is not any important people!and i also dun know such like SMOKER,DRUNK,''JIN GA''.s person!!

really so lame,childish,crazy,free!!!
WHAT THE HELL!!DAMM!!

No comments: