Saturday, October 4, 2008

this few days

♥♥♥3-10-08♥♥♥
nothing to do ler..is 11 something now..(night)..
so i call my mom fetch me to babe vinic house to overnight..
hehehe !
then we chit chat and playing computer until 4 am something..
cant tahan edi..then i sleep lu..
but the soh po until 6 am somthing oly sleep..
she must be crazy..hahaha !
shhh..dun tell her i said that she's crazy..
if not she punch me ! XD
after the next day.............

♥♥♥4-10-08♥♥♥
we woke up 12 something..
and eat breakfast..
then acc our mommys go for cooking class..
damn boring..
both of us boring until almost sleep edi..
but luckily..
at last we have delicious food to eat..hehehe!
after that we headed to 9 WONG YE ..
you guys know what is 9 wong ye hor ??
my mom go there to meet her fren and we go HULU LANGAT GASOLINE to have a drink..XD
quite fun..my mom's fren is so friendly and funny..
i enjoyed with them so much..
chat chat chat..until 2 am..
got to back home lu..~

♥♥♥5-10-08♥♥♥
awwwww~tomorrow re-open skul le..
so DAMN boring wan..!go school only for sleep !!
better sleep at home lar..
hug my sweet pillow .. lying on my baby bed..
haihz..!no fun at all ! nvm..i will wait until the week after next..!
the whole week holiday again !! woohoo~
syok-nyaaaa~
i hope i can do fish spa and massage with my babe vinic..
and sing k with her..
sisha with her..
hahahaha !
but too bad..she is having exam during our skul's holidays..!
how bad is that huh..
going to watch movie later..CONNECTED..the 2nd time i watch~
hehehe..dun be curious..the movie nice what..!XD

No comments: