Friday, October 10, 2008

down

why my life so complicated wan?suppose to say so unlucky.espeacilly my relationship.
i love someone who doenst love me.twice time d.and i be with a failure,evil,idiot,no moral,shameful guy for 4 month.wth.im kinda regret that i be couple with him!am i blind?yes!i am !cant blame anyone also..!just blame on my self.when choose bf dint wear properly my contaclens.hahaha!the two guys who i love before already have girl fren.so just wish them lovely all the time..!
so far as me ? um..im waiting for my true love.i mean the guy who love me by true heart.and sayang me one.so please lar,who gonna fool me just get out from my life immediatly!im hate who fooling me so much lar!kinda brainless!sometime was so envy the couple couple wan.so sweet.haha!but never mind lo.without boy fren but i still hv a lot of frenS.hehe.im so happiness too.i have a cherish me's family,and care about me's fren.thats enough for me.=)just ignore the guys who doesnt cherish me ^^.and try to accept the new relationship!hahahaha!but need some time to ready..XD

No comments: