Wednesday, October 1, 2008

speechless

um..just came back from time square..
guess what i saw just now ?
i saw him and his GF ~
woohoo~how should i describe my feeling when saw them huh ???
arghhh~stupid me !!
he dint say hi with me or anything eles !
hey c`mom..normal fren also will say HI when meet rite..
but u just make dunno when saw me !!
damn !!
i so so so foolish lah !!
actually today i go out just want to meet u..
haihz..so stupid action rite ??
i know..but..who can understand me ??
who can stand with me ??
no one..



time can help me to forget him ~
am i right ?

haihz !

1 comment:

weii yiNzE said...

i will always beside you lar.. sure stand with u de lar.. if u cant forget him, mayb u can keep him deep inside ur heart, just always wish him, and will stay with him if he needs u