Monday, September 8, 2008

YAY YAY

heyy!im back!long time dint updated my blog..
have no time and LAZYYY..hahaha..!
okay,start from here.
im single now=)
im happy enough!im enjoyed my life so much!


just came back from genting..
1st time go with friend..
happy!!But when we reach genting,there is still raining ..
so we cant play in theme park..
a bit bit boring lar..!
then we shopping at first world lor..
high high tea..
suppose to go safari one!
wth!the guard wanna check our ic wor..>.<
haihz..we lie them we dint bring ic..leave at hotel!
conclusion~THE GUARD DONT ALLOW WE GO IN!
OMG~DAMN DOWN AT THE MOMENT..>.<
out of plan,we choose to go cinema ..
DAI SEI HEI~what the idiot movie?
boring-ing!im sleep inside the cinema~
because the movie is really suck n idiot!
2am something,finally the movie is finish~
woohoo~walk back to hotel and sleep~
have to charge enough our energy and play the next day!
hahaha!damn tired..sleep around 4am..

the next morning..my XXXX is sms me..about 9 o clock something..
he wake me up again!hahaha!
i miss him so much..
he accompany me this few days..
im feel so hapiness!thank you!
but i hope that wont be temporary..
i scared>.<

im worry about you so much..

i cant lie my self that i love you..

i told you before i like you but now is already change to LOVE.
do you know?

good nitezz..
i will by your side alwayssss!!
muacksss!!

No comments: