Wednesday, September 17, 2008

confuse

i was so confuse and upset.
because of you.
i wait for you whole day.
finally u online now.
but..u dint chat with me..>.<
haihz!what relationship we are?
just a simple fren?i dont think so.
couple?no..i dont think so..!
omg!it's too complicated.
did you read my blog?
did you know my feeling?huh?
i like you so much.
u know?i dont wanna give up.
i wanna prove it im different with you Ex.
please dont take me compare with her.okay?
just now your friend told me that you call him to chase me,
but he also told me that you looks like so upset.
but dear,how come you will call him to chase me?
why?can i know the reason?
i not dare to call you,i scared you will feel that im bothersome.
somemore your handphone's credit already expire.
the only thing i can do is wait for you online.
yeah,finally!you online now!YOU ONLINE!IM NOT DREAMING!
BUT..U DINT FIND ME..THIS IS THE MOSTLY HURT..
miss+miss=bitterly miss

i cant describe how much i miss you.
although both of us only know almost 1 month.

however,i wait for you always!!!

No comments: