Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

nah nah nah~actually today not my birthday,my birthday is tomorrow,but my fren celebrate with me tonight,so you all though today is my buffday..hahahaha!
ahh-hem,i wanna say thank you to my fren who wish me happy birthday,
Thanks apek.cikilai,thanks tbent lui lui,thanks yang yang..
thanks all of you!i love you all!
aww~i was toooo excited about tonight's birthday party!
i scared..dunno why!haha!
what clothes should i wear tonight?what shoes should i wear?
hahaha!!haven choose=)
bitterly happy and excited now!
cant really sleep yesterday night..!
because im tooooooo HAPPY!!
hahahahaha!

stay turn,i will post some birthday photo to here,and ofcourse post blog too=)
byebye!

WISH ME

HAPPY

BIRTHDAY

WOOHOO~

1 comment:

weii yiNzE said...

happy birthday ya.. wish u happy always..!! if u happy, everyday also is ur birthday!! hehe..